Children with above norm abilities and skills.
Giftedness is normally defined as having an Intelligence Quotient (IQ) higher than 130. This indicated an intellectual evaluation higher that expected for the actual chronological age of the child.
General Psychology Sites
Online Books & Journals
In order to view the video you must have java script enabled in your browser!
A Center for Evaluation of Gifted Children
- Information and resources for parents of gifted children and the professionals who empower them.
Characteristics and Behaviors of the Gifted
- Testing and Introduction.
Fostering Academic Creativity in Gifted Students
- Explores different aspects of creativity.
- represent the peak of the spectrum of giftedness, a term that is usually used more broadly to describe children of high intelligence or talent.
Hoagies' Gifted Education Page
- A large number of resources.
National Association for Gifted Children. (UK) NAGC
- Works with the whole family to support the child who is gifted and talented. We hope this website helps you with the support you need.
National Foundation for Gifted and Creative Children
- The National Foundation for Gifted and Creative Children was formed over 30 years ago. The main goal of The Foundation was to get much needed information to the parents of gifted children.
Google Scholarly Article on Gifted Children-
Google News Giterd Children -
Wikipedia - Intellectual Giftedness -